Doing Business in China - Seminars in 2015
Doing Business in China:
Melbourne (August 18th),
Mildura, VIC (August 27th),
Bendigo, VIC (August 13th),
Brisbane (September 15th),
Melbourne (September 27th)
Want to Import From China?
"We are a product sourcing company that offers end-to-end import assistance to source, negotiate, and facilitate delivery of products from China."
Save 30% - 80% by importing direct from the factory
Use the award winning ChinaDirect to manage your sourcing project, to save time, money and headaches when importing from China to Australia.
- Many manufacturers tendering for your business
- Proven quality control system to minimise risk
- Professional negotiators working on your behalf
- Single person contact in Australia, and feet on the ground in China
- End-to-end management, from sourcing the supplier, to delivery to your door.
ChinaDirect work as your Sourcing Project Manager, working solely for your interests. We are not importers (buy/sell), nor agents (commission from seller).
We are an Australian based company, with an office in China, sourcing most product types from Greater China.
Supply Chain Manager
Priestley's Gourmet Delights
The Mad West
- Independent - The most suitable supplier is chosen, not the one paying highest commission
- Transparent - You receive full details of the suppliers sourced
- Reduced risk - Bicultural management use stringent systems to micro-manage suppliers
- Smart access to China - Use our knowledge and contacts to make it happen, quickly
- Save time - Outsource your purchasing to us to focus on what you do best
- Save money - Slash importer middle man margins
- Save headaches - Your sourcing project is our challenge, not your headache.
Find Out More :
Lindy Chen, M.D. of
Author of 'Import From China. How to Make a Million... and not get Burnt!'
Webinar: Doing Business in ChinaWednesday, August 26th, 2015
10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (AEST)
Register for our weekly newsletter 'China Whispers' and receive a FREE report
"23 Questions To Ask An Import Assistance Co." Don't sign anything until you've read this!
Feasible To Import?
Is it cheaper for me to buy direct from the factory in China compared to Australia, after adding in on-costs like freight, Customs and duties?
Take our Complimentary Check!